For each waterway section there exists two files:
- the files "2W7D...." contain all geographical information (river banks, fairway, shoreside infrastructur, etc.) and relevant shipping police regulations.
- the files "2WBD...." contain bathymetric data
- The characters "2W......" in the file name specify the chart producer viadonau.
- The characters "..7D...." in the file name specify the chart’s type of use and the river (Danube).
- The last four characters of the file name specify the river kilometre of the lower border of the respective section of the chart.
- The numbers after the dot specify the version of the respective cell (000 = basic cell; 001, 002,... = updates)
The charts have been carefully examined and checked. However, minor deviations and errors may occur. Therefore, we kindly request you to send any error messages that may occur to: johannes.nemeth[at]viadonau.org